Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (:

2 posters

Go down

Are You Going To join the improved version?

ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_lcap25%ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_lcap25%ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_lcap0%ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: Empty ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (:

Post by sunflower- Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 am

hello my dear users :3

we have created a new and improved site of rainbows in a cup! you can find it here: http://nightskyandstars.proboards.com
we hope you can join! its in desperate need of amazing new members like you. Please feel free to make all you favorite topics on here, on there, and if you need any help with anything, always feel free to contact me, or one of the staff members <3 we would love it if you could recommend it to all your friends so the site is the best it can be Very Happy 
sunflower-
sunflower-
Admin

https://rainbowsinacup.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (: Empty Re: ATTENTION -- New Site [[please read and recommend (:

Post by snivy27 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Does this mean this site is shut down?
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down