Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random short story~

4 posters

Go down

Random short story~ Empty Random short story~

Post by Myota Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 am

hello~
i just joined this site (which also happens to be pretty new) and i would like to share some random writing i have done. feel free to comment or give suggestions and what-not, but if you really like it then check out my deviant art account for more stories similar to this one.
thanks for checking it out,
Myota~
P.S. Nya~

Here I am, about to attempt the rather stupid feat of taking over Teresa's organization, the true super power of the world, armed with only a laptop, a pen, a flash drive, a couple of dry-ice 'bombs' and a single gun. Oh, and my niece. She's pretty important. My name is Willow Andromedes, but that name sounds pretty dumb. I go by will; I am a 32 year old scientist, engineer, technician, mathematician, programmer, and hacker. For you stupid people that means that I build and fix stuff, I'm good at math, and im good with computers. My 'niece' Lora appears 16 and has red hair, which is actually a shade of orange and blue eyes, for the moment…I look nothing like Lora despite her being my 'niece', which is something I should have looked into. I have short black hair and green eyes. I also wear glasses, my vision is horrid without them, I am wearing a grey shirt and casual blue jeans along with a lab coat. My 'Niece' usually wears a pink or sky-blue shirt and shorts. Okay, Lora isn't my niece, and if you're really too stupid to realize that then-well…I'm not sure. Lora is a robot, android, AI, whatever people call them now-a-days. This means Lora isn't human. Isn't even alive. Believe it or not, that's not the part that makes people hate me. And trust me; a lot of people hate me. I created Lora as a tool, out of curiosity and boredom-yes boredom- Just to see if it could be done. I…I had tried before but it didn't really work out as planned. It wasn't a failure- it just…wasn't the desirable result. Anyway, Lora is seen by most as having the potential to be a weapon. The ultimate weapon so I took a few precautions. Lora has three personalities that can be changed by the ring she wears with another or no ring at all. The personality that is 'default' and that I use the most is represented and changed by a sapphire ring. When wearing this ring Lora's eyes change to a shade of blue, matching the sapphire. Her personality is cheerful, Kind, caring, sometimes to the point of annoyance. She will only hurt someone with my instruction, and won't kill even if I tell her to, unless I override or change her personality. The personality represented by an emerald ring changes her eye color to green, in case you haven't caught up with the theme. Her personality then is shy, quiet, and avoids coming in contact and talking to people as much as she can. She will do as I say, even if It requires hurting someone. When Lora wears the ruby ring her eyes change color to red, and her personality is rude, ignorant, and difficult to control. I have ran into some major problems with this personality, such as losing control over Lora's actions, her not allowing me to change her personality, and her getting hints that she's not human. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, she believes and can't be persuaded from believing, that she's human. That's half of why people tend to hate me. When Lora isn't wearing a ring her eyes change color to white. When she is like this she has no personality at all. And almost no emotions, of course she has no emotions in general, there all fake, an act. At this point Lora only does as I tell her, whatever it may be. She only makes decisions based on what I have told her to do before, and how I have told her to react. Because of this she is terrible at making decisions for herself, which is something I had to sacrifice for control. No matter which personality she possesses she is completely under my control. And she won't try to be free, she has never known freedom. She has no free will. That is why people hate me. Today, Lora will assist me in my new take-over plan, which to most seems like a suicide mission, with no chance of success. You're probably wondering why I'm even trying to take over Teresa's organization. Wait. Your also wondering who she is aren't you. Okay. Explanation time. Here on earth normal humans live out their normal, rather boring lives unknowing of what the world is really like, what's really out there. The real world is wonderful, and cruel, Mysterious, and unique. But it's also deadly. There are things out there that humans dismiss as legends, myths, and fairytales, but they're far from fake. They're all real, good and bad. Teresa's organization keeps the general human population from learning and believing that these myths and legends are true, and so far she has been successful. That's not why I'm taking over. I actually like the fact that she does this-it keeps humans out of trouble. There is another, lesser known organization lead by a woman named Eh-Foon. It's a strange name, but it could be a deadly mistake to underestimate her.
Eh-Foon's organization wants the general human population to know that these myths and legends are true. It's the opposite of Teresa's idea of what the world should be. Teresa prefers safety over freedom. Eh-Foon prefers freedom over safety. But as soon as I'm done with Teresa's organization, they're my next target. Once again, I don't hate the organization or ideas. I kind of agree with this Idea as well. I am taking them over for revenge, for necessity, to prove a point. I have worked for both Eh-Foon and Teresa's, and it worked out pretty well. But eventually both of them betrayed me, and denied what was promised in return for my assistance. So I simply moved on, and decided to let them do their own thing from now on, helping neither side. Then Teresa just asked for it. I had just finished creating the blueprints for a time machine. It would have worked-A time traveler named Lylith assured me that is would have worked. But Teresa stole the blueprints and deleted all of my copies. Darn woman, the last thing I want is some idiot using my design to time travel! She doesn't have the blueprints anymore though. Lylith snuck in and deleted them. Serves that woman right! When I finally got the last remaining copy of my blueprints from a man called Zepherin, Lylith visited me and got rid of those too. But he explained why, and warned me of a different danger. He said that if anyone too important learns Lora then that will cause World War three. And Lylith wasn't joking, being a time traveler and all. Anyway, Teresa stole my blueprints. Eh-Foon betrayed me. So why not take over their organizations? I'll only keep them under my control for a day or two. It's about time I begin my attack. They'll never expect it, especially from me. It's the perfect plan. Well-in theory anyway.

heres another, shorter part~

It was about 2:00 AM In the capital city of Cardio. The only visible people out in the streets were a black haired scientist and an orange haired girl. But this city had seen much stranger things. Will and Lora walked down the streets of the less modern part of Cardio. The specific street they were on was dark and empty. The light of the pseudo-full moon could barely reach this dark street. There was a reason they were walking down these dark allies. It was a short cut to the main entrance Of Teresa’s organization-disguised as a simple weapon shop- Just a weapon shop-Nothing much special about it, unless you knew what was hidden behind closed doors. Will and Lora arrived at a small building. It was one of those places that you couldn’t find, unless you knew where to look. It didn't even have a name. Not even on the outside of the building, or on a sign. It had been named by others-‘Teresa’s weapon shop’ and for a good reason. This is the perfect place to hide a secret, high tech organization. Will Looked In the make-shift cloth bag he was carrying. “Laptop…Bombs…Gun-“he pulled a pen from his coat pocket. “-Pen-“ he then looked at the string around his neck. Attached to it was a flash drive. “-flash drive. I think that’s it.” Will was talking to Lora but it was more like an excuse for him to talk to himself.
“ready, Lora?” he asked, despite knowing how stupid it was. He already knew her reply.
“of course, Uncle”

thanks for reading~

Last edited by Myota on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more story~)
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Random short story~ Empty Re: Random short story~

Post by stars. Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 am

oh my gosh i love this! its amazing hehe Like a Star @ heaven
stars.
stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

thank you~
i have more written but it kinda err... poofed XD
I may or may not write more later.
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by NINTENDOOKAMI12 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 am

EPICNESS!!!!
NINTENDOOKAMI12
NINTENDOOKAMI12

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 am

thanks~
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by NINTENDOOKAMI12 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 am

:3 Yer welcome!
NINTENDOOKAMI12
NINTENDOOKAMI12

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 am

so....do you think i should continue or post more..? i have a lot written on DA...
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by NINTENDOOKAMI12 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:25 pm

CONTINUE!!!!!
NINTENDOOKAMI12
NINTENDOOKAMI12

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

there, added some moar~
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by NINTENDOOKAMI12 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

:3
NINTENDOOKAMI12
NINTENDOOKAMI12

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:17 am

Wow, i was hesitant to read it all at first... me being lazy and all and not liking many books, i really liked this.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

aww thank you~ :3
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:15 am

no problem Very Happy