Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty .:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Download.php?text=Far%20Away%20From%20Here&name=jagwi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Tumblr_m2ngpqQEUB1rqtht1o1_500
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Download.php?text=That%20Far%20Away%20Place%20...&name=jagwi
Plot;;
You don't remember much....... Really all you remember is running. But from what? Or from who? You know who ever did this drove you away from your family and friends forcing you to have to run. Which is what your doing right now. Running from every thing that you encounter in fear it will take you away. You keep going until you reach a small not well know town that is located right by the edge of the beach. The sky is gray and it beginning to rain hard drenching your fur. You walk cautiously down a dark ally way that you know no human while find you in. You let out a sigh as you sit down and look at your reflection in the mucky brown puddle of water in front of of you. You look at yourself. Your dirty fur and thin body. A small tear rolls down your check and hits the ground by the water and you then look up after seeing another dog reflection as well as your own. And there I front of you stands a small Australian shepherd. Her fur is wet and dark and her brown eyes look at you with sadness." Hello their. Now what is your name?" She asked you. You give her your name and a small smile spreads across her face." We'll then why don't you come with me." She said and then leads you from the alway and down the street to a another block not far away. There she enters another ally and jumps up on to a garbage can and then enters the building through an old broken window with some glass missing. You follow her in and your eyes widen at the site of many other dogs inside sheltering from the storm. She turns back to face you and smiles." My name is Janie and this is my pack." She says." We would all be delighted if you joined us. Will you?" She asked tilting her head to one side waiting for an answer. So what will you chose. Live the life of a loner or join the pack.

Last edited by .: Firefly :. on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total
.: Firefly :.

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty Rules;;

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Rules;;

- Only have as many characters as you can handle

- Don't fight with each other out of character

- When saying some thing out of character {{ OOC }} use any of these {[( )]}

- You don't have to but I like to see nice and neat posts

- Have fun!

- try to post more then just a few words

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty The Ranks and Crush's;;

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Ranks

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3tFq-3WgrtgrWk_UgExOFxEu7sIGsra2itFxfPuAdVg-thv7MoA

Alpha Male;; Win Janie's heart

Alpha Female;; Janie - Australian Shepherd - .: Firefly :.

Beta Male;; Win Fox's heart

Beta Female;; Fox - German Shepherd - Silverrain;

Healer;; Samantha - Mix breed - Snivy27

Lead Fighter;; Tyler - Pitbull mix - Snivy27

Fighters;; Keeda - Rottweiler - Fallen434

Lead Hunter;; Open

Hunters;; Chase - Black lab - Fallen434

Mothers;; Open

Pups;; Juliet - Mix breed - Snivy27

Crush's

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsP7aNMS7x8HBmnon2t96Ws5mskveLcBqJbPScJXwa_GwG831G

| He likes her → | ← She likes him | ♡ Mates  | </3 No longer mates |

Tyler ♡ Keeda 

Last edited by .: Firefly :. on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty Forms;;

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Form;;

Code:
[b].: Name :.[/b]
 {Name here}

[b].: Age :.[/b]
{Age here}

[b].: Breed :.[/b]
{ Breed here }

[b].: Picture :.[/b]
{Written description or picture here}

[b].: Rank/loner :.[/b]
{Rank here}

[b].: History :.[/b]
{ History here }

[b].: Personality :.[/b]
{Personality here}

[b].: Crush :.[/b]
{Crush here}

[b] .: Other :.[/b]
 {Other here}

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty ♥ Janie

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Janie

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-VizpkSGugfgU3XPWdFJoPpQMXFJ8aNNVSatHhrzvTet7yvUV

.: Name :.
{ Janie }

.: Age :.
{ 3 years old }

.: Breed :.
{ Australian Shepherd }

.: Picture :.
{ At the top }

.: Rank/loner :.
{ Alpha Female }

.: History :.
{ Janie was born a stay in this town and knows just about everything about being a stray. That's why she started this pack. So she could help others there where in need. She started the pack when she was only 1 year old and not a lot of other trusted her and wanted to join at first but others soon realized it was best to be in a pack since you always had someone looking out for you. So she is now leader of the pack and still looking for her Alpha male }

.: Personality :.
{ Janie is very kind and caring to others but is a strong leader. She isn't fearless because she is afraid of losing her pack members. Everyone in her pack is important to her no matter what rank they are and she will answer any question others have for her }

.: Crush :.
{ Janie doesn't have a crush. No male has really caught her eye yet! }

.: Mate :.
{ She is looking for one! }

.: Pups :.
{ Has none but would love them some day. But she is to busy caring for her pack at the moment }

.: Other :.
{ That's it! Very Happy }

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty Re: .:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:15 pm

{{ Now open and Accepting! Very Happy }}

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty Re: .:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

Post by .:Dream:. Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

{{ totally joining asap }}
.:Dream:.
.:Dream:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 pm

{ Im joining! Looks great, could you reserve me Beta Female? }
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:58 pm

{{ Awesome! And yeah sure you can reserve Beta Female! Smile }}

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Empty Fox!

Post by Silverrain; Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 am

|♥|Fox|♥|
.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Longhair
~|♥️|Just some basics|♥️|~
♥️ Name~ "Hey, the names fox.You wanna know why! Well shame long story. And no i wont cut it short!"
♥️ Gender~ ! Well for all the dumba**'s out there i am a female. I am happy for you to check" *Snarles*
♥️ Age~ " Well i am 2 years old and have been on the streets since i was about 9 weeks old."
♥️ Breed~ "I am a black and tan german shepherd, for all you blindies out there"
♥️ Home~ " Are you trying to stalk me? I live in the junkyard.But im not telling you what car though!"
|♥️|Let's go a little deeper|♥️|
♥️ History~"My history, hay? Well i dont think we are that close yet? But i guess i should tell you. I mean what harm can it do? Well, When my family got me i was just 6 weeks old. I was to young to leave my mother but my breeder wanted me for money. So when i got sent to this new home. I accidently bit the little baby. I mean i was only playing, but they couldnt see that. I got hit for it. I still remember there rage as they did it.As i got older. I became more harder to cope with. And they couldnt handle me. They called lodes of places but none of them would take me. So they took me out in the car. And set me out in the park. They predend to play with me and when i wasnt looking they left... Left me. In the pouring rain.I still have scars of the dreaded weeks after that, I have one on my leg one on my nose and one of my hip. But you cant really see that one because of my fur."
♥️ Personality~ " Well i guess that i have told you most of my life you might as well know this to. I guess i am snappy, rude, mean and hurtful. I am also very foxy. I like to flirt. But not very many boy dogs like me for it. I usually get attached. From male dogs. I am also quite strict and want fresh food. I will fight for it. And i can tell you now, i always win.!"
|♥️|What's on the outside|♥️|
♥️ Overal appearence~ "Well i am a snappy horrible balck and tan german shepherd!Short and Sweet!"
♥️ Eye color~" My eye colour uis a bright but dull brown."
♥️ Scars/problems~ " Yup as i said i have three scars. And my nose is damamged in some way."
♥️ Still have your collar?~ "No i ripped it off my self. I never wanted to be near a human again.Or even be part of there dreadful team."
|♥️|Do you have what's most important?|♥️|
♥️ Secret crush~ " Hehehehe... Yea right!"
♥️ Crush~ "Your pushing my button"
♥️ Mate~ "Oh dear your pushing all of my buttons!"
♥️ Pups~ *Leaps on* " Dont!" *Growls*
|♥️|Anything Else?|♥️|
♥️ Theme Song~ *Stay ♥️
♥️ You and your love's Theme song~ *Growls* "Dont push your luck, or youll end up for dinner"
♥️ Other ~Nope Apart form shes Beta Female Smile
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 am

{{ Wow! Awesome job with your form I love it! Oh, and accepted! Very Happy }}

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 am

{ Aww thank you! c: :3 }
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am

{{ Your welcome Very Happy }}

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

{Samantha, you can call me Sammy if I tell you you can}

{2}

{ I do not know worth an bone.My mum was very mixed and well lets say my dad could be anything. }

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} 800px-Moscow_stray_dog
.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} 2C422D396A2AD7202A159D5AC775_h316_w628_m5_cGfZVlXBg
{I have many scars and a missing toe on my front left foot.It is the middle left. I also have a nick in my right ear.}

{Healer, and happy of it.((Thanks!!!))}

{ I was born to a very mixed, breedwise,female dog 2 years ago. Under a bus stop bench in the rain. On a ruff((hahaha play on words))side of town. I was the only live born of the litter.I never met my dad and don't want to be in communications with a guy who will leave a dog in the middle of the night.My mum cared for me a lot and I did so back. When I was about 6 months old my mum got hit by a car and died.I sat with her for a day.People tossed me food though I never left her side until a gang of dogs showed up and wanted to eat my mum. I attacked them and we got into a terrible fight. I lost badly. I lost my toe and received many scars. I cried that whole night and moved on.For the next year and a half I was constantly moving and rarely in the same place for more than a night.I recently found a pup named Juliet.She is about 3 weeks old and very,very weak. I am taking care of her as best I can.She was a runt and well the rest is her story.}

{I am caring and brave.I don't give up and most call me stubborn. I will fight for what i care for which is food, territory, and close friends which are practically family to be classified as close friend.}

{No time for that stuff.}

{ Thanks!!}

{I am Juliet.Call me Julie!}

{I am fwee weeks old.}

{ I dunno. }

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Sad_stray_puppy-200x300
.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} T1larg.stray.puppy
.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} Homeless-puppy-708439
{I am a wunt}
{Pup silly!}

{ I was born and my mum and da left me because I was a wunt. I wived for a wittle while before Swammy saved me. }

{happy!
Sammy buts in."You need to lie down and sleep.You are very weak."
"but?!"}

{Sweriouswy?}

{I sound funny becwause I am a pup!}

{Tyler}

{3 years}

{ Pitbull mix. }

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} 628x471
{I am strong and have a few scars around my face but they mainly are around my chest.Most are teeth marks.}

{ Lead Fighter.I learned some tricks in the ring.}

{ I was born on the streets and being a Pitbull mix was found and put in the illegal dog fights.I do not like what I did but I did it to survive.Nothing more.I escaped one day and found this place when I was trying to find somewhere to sleep.}

{Tough yet caring deep down.He is resentful for what he has done. He can be snappy sometimes especially after a fight.}

{Keeda.Now her mate.}

{Nothing much.}

Last edited by snivy27 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 pm

{{ Awesome job accepted! Smile }}

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

((Thanks!I would like to know,We can we start rolplaying? Oh and I will always write Tyler in red/brown, Samantha in Green, and Juliet in blue.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 am

{{ I think we should wait to start for just a little bit longer to see if anyone else wants to join! Smile But we will start today! }}

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 am

{{ All right lets start! Very Happy }}

.: Janie :.

Janie walked through the wet streets the rain falling down hard on the small town. She turned in to the ally way where the entrance to camp was and jumped up on to the trash can before slipping into the building through a broken window. She shock her long fur coat out before hoping off of the window seat that was right at the entrance. Her paws hit the cool dirty ground sending some dust into the air. Janie coughed once and then continued walking deeper into the dark damp building. She could hear water dropping into the buckets she and others had place in areas where water was coming in since when ever it seem to be raining it always seemed to poor down hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 am

{ Can i post tomoz? As i am busy with skool and stuff :3 }
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 am

{{ Yes of course! I understand! Very Happy }}

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

{ Cant wait to start tho :3 c: Smile }
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 am

{{ Yeah I couldn't wait either! }}

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 am

((I am going have it be that Sammy and Juliet have not found the pack yet.Tyler will have.))

Samantha picked up Juliet and shivered with cold form the rain.She looked for shelter.
"I am cwold Swammy."Juliet shivered in Samantha's jaws."I am hungwy.I want milk."
Samantha muttered through her teeth still holding Juliet."I know. I need to eat so you can have some."When Samantha had found the pup she ate some borage in a meadow so she could provide for the tiny pup.Samantha found a broken window.She climbed on top on a trash can and jumped in.She had not heard Janie go in already. Samantha stumbled as she got in.She stop short when she bumped into an Aussie.Her eyes widened."Sorry!I can leave.I don't want a fight."

Tyler patroled the building. He moved a bucket that had fallen over.He walked back to the main enterance. When he saw Samantha, what looked like to him, attack Janie he lept forward and growled."Don't attack her!"

Sammy walked backwards. "I better be going.I am sorry."
Juliet had fallen asleep in Samantha's jaws because she was slightly warmer.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 am

.: Janie :.

" Tyler! Tyler, calm down!" Janie said and walked around him to look Samantha up and down and then saw the tiny pup in her jaws." Oh my..." She said looking down at the little wet pup hanging form her jaws." No dear you come right inside and we'll get you and your little one something to eat." Janie said turning away and padded quickly into another room and grabbing some meat they had for Samantha and hoping the pup with her was old enough to eat meat. She returned to the room and then ealked over to a corner where the had some dried up leaves and a few humans clothing that had been abandon." Come lie down." She told Samntha putting the meat down for her to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 am

Samantha eyed the pitbull mix carefully then the aussie."Ok."Samantha walked over to the bed and sat down. Samantha put Juliet down and licked her fur to warm her up."Wake up little one."Samantha ate the meat and put the pup close to her stomach."What is this place?"
Juliet woke up and yawned.She smelled milk and latched on.'Yay food' She thought.

'Great, I blew it again. why am I so impulsive?'Tyler walked next to Janie's side."I am sorry about jumping to a conclusion.Your pup is cute."
Samantha eyed the pitbull."Thank you for the apology and she is not mine.I found her."Samantha turned aback to the aussie.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next