Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!)

5 posters

Go down

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Empty ❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!)

Post by OneWithTheWolves Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 am

ᙡᗢᒪⅤᗴᔕ 〇ℱ ♈ᖺᗴ ᙡᗴᔕ♈...

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Yellowstone_l

Here in the western lands many species of wolves live in the hills and vales, many small packs that aren't very well known, however the same can't be said for the Kingdom pack, they are a bigger pack of wolves who are very well known throughout the land for their strong males and beautiful females, however this paradise has a down side, the land is very sexist and males are on top here, females have the lower ranks such as hunters, healers, pupsitters and omegers. This is a land shadowed my fear of humans and of war with their fellow wolves... So what side are you taking? Were you born a lower class female / higher class male in a small pack? Or a higher class male / lower class female in the Kingdom pack?

ᖇᘎᒪᗴᔕ

1. Be active! (this means posting at least three times a week!
2. Make a male for every female (vice versa!)
3. Semi-lit means more than five sentences, not short once like: She nods. Then goes for a drink. Ect.
4. No crushes on your own wolves!
5. Alphas, betas, deltas, any high rank MUST be played by a male at first then when he gets a mate she will become alpha, beta, delta female.
6. If you read my rules put Love is forever in the other part!
7. That's it, happy rping!

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_mmlucp0FEy1s5b9m4o1_500

♈ᖺᗴ ᖰᗩᑕḰ
Alpha Male and his mate:
Male open! Reserves for his mate!

Beta Male and his mate!
Male open! Reserves for his mate!

Delta Male and his mate!
Scar - Male -4 years - OneWithTheWolves

Scouts!
1.Male-Open
2.Male-Open
3.Male-Open
4.Male-Open

Fighters!
1.male-Open
2Male-Open
3.Male-Open
4.Male-Open

Hunters!
1.Male-Open
2.Male-Open
3.Female-Open
4.Female-Open

Pupsitters!
1.Female-Open
2.Female-Open
3.Female-Open
4.Female-Open

Healers!
1.Female-Open
2.Female-Open
3.Female-Open
4.Female-Open

Omegas!
1. Aura - Female - 3 years - OneWithTheWolves
2.Female-Open
3.Female-Open
4.Female-Open

ᑕᖇᘮᔕᖺᙓᔕ ᗩﬡᕍ ᙢᗩ♈ᙓᔕ
Key!:
----> = Male likes a female
<---- = Female likes a male
----><---- = Both the female and the male like each other.
Male ❤ Female = Mates
Male ♡ Female = Ex-Mates

No relationships yet.

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_m6lmlhq01L1r1rqulo1_500

Code:
(Pic Here!)

[size=24]The basic...[/size]
[size=18]Name:[/size] Here
[size=18]Gender:[/size] Here
[size=18]Age:[/size] Here
[size=18]Rank:[/size] Here

[size=24]The reflection...[/size]
[size=18]Fur color:[/size] Here
[size=18]Eye color:[/size] Here
[size=18]Scars:[/size] Here
[size=18]Markings:[/size] Here

[size=24]Digging deeper...[/size]
[size=18]Personality:[/size] Here
[size=18]History:[/size] Here
[size=18]Wanted Rank:[/size] Here
[size=18]likes and dislikes:[/size] Here

[size=24]In the heart...[/size]
[size=18]Crush:[/size] Here
[size=18]Mate:[/size] Here
[size=18]Pups:[/size] Here
[size=18]Fears:[/size] Here

[size=18]Other?:[/size] Here

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_m6lmlhq01L1r1rqulo1_500
The basic...
Name:
"My name is Scar..."

"I'm Delta male."

The reflection...

Fur color: Here
"Well it's a mix of brown, grey and white I guess........"

Eye color:
"I guess you could call them bright amber or gold."

Scars:
"Why do you think i'm called scar! I have one across my chest and one over my left eye..."

Markings:
"Na, don't have any!"

Digging deeper...

Personality:
Get to know him, i will tell you he is a very brave and loyal male with a reputation for winning fights!

History:
He was born in the pack with his younger brother (Daze) before he changed his name he was known as Flick, they played like any pup would but one day when exploring the river Scars brother Daze fell in and was quickly pulled under and swept away... He felt like he was to blame for his brothers death and became very weak after not eating or sleeping for weeks, finally he started to put weight on again and sleep more, at the of six months whiles playing in the meadow with his half sister Aura they were attacked by a mountain lion, Scar feared of losing his sister and tried to protect her but he was almost killed while doing so, he was lucky to get away with a couple of scars... His sister survived but she hasn't been able to talk to him since. When Scar was two he was bullied by a male called Rally, Rally was a large male who was about a year older than Scar but he started to tease him about his scars and the young male became out raged and after about a week of bullying killed Rally! He then changed his name to scar and is now a formidable fighter...

Wanted Rank:
"I'm happy with my rank!"

likes and dislikes:
Likes: He likes good fighters, good hunters, elk, the shade, swimming and females who don't seem interested in him!
Dislikes: Flirty females, snooty wolves, males who challenge him and most other things!

In the heart...

Crush:
"I don't have one yet!" (Might change!)

Mate:
"Ha ha! Not yet!" (Will change if he meets the right she-wolf)

Pups:
"They are cute rascals, maybe one day!"

Fears:
He fears loosing his loved ones and friends...

Other?:
N/A

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_mdz6kzyVka1rkr5wgo1_500
The basic...

Name:
"Why hello! I'm Aura!"

"Oh.... I'm just an omega..."

The reflection...

Fur color:
"Well, I have snowy white fur!"

Eye color:
"Some say I have amazing jade green eyes like my mother."

Scars:
"No, none yet."

Markings:
"Nope, none."

Digging deeper...

Personality:
Get to know her, but i will say she is very sweet and shy and has a very sensitive side to her.

History:
She was born in to the hands of men when her mother was caged and was almost shot, she was then given to a man as a gift because white wolves were rare in that country. However the man snapped one day and went mad, he tied her up and beat her till she was almost dead this is when he died from a heart attack and she managed somehow to escape. A couple of months later she found Scar and he looked after her like she was his own sister (which she was), he played with her and they became close friends and she forgot about her past till he turned two and a half. This is when it all went down hiss, she was accused of bringing humans to the land after years of being hidden by a huge mountain they said the humans came looking for her and that if they kicked her out the humans would leave, She was heart broken but Scar came to the rescue he persuaded the alpha to let her stay, however the alpha moved her rank down from hunter to Omega...

Wanted Rank:
"O-oh! I'm fine with me rank I have!"

likes and dislikes:
Likes: Flowers, fish, howling (singing), playing and most other things
Dislikes: Storms, lightning, some males, guns and ropes

In the heart...

Crush:
"N-no, I haven't found the right male..."

Mate:
"As I said, I haven't found the right male!"

Pups:
"Awww! They are so cute, but none yet!"

Fears:
She has lots of fears, but her biggest is guns and ropes...

Other?:
N/A

Last edited by OneWithTheWolves on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:26 am; edited 5 times in total
OneWithTheWolves
OneWithTheWolves

Back to top Go down

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Empty Re: ❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!)

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 am

(ill join, reserve me a spot please Very Happy)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Empty Re: ❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!)

Post by OneWithTheWolves Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 am

{ Okay, what rank would you like?
OneWithTheWolves
OneWithTheWolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:19 am

(a female hunter)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by OneWithTheWolves Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:34 pm

{ Okay, but you need to make a male to, and please read the rules before posting! :3
OneWithTheWolves
OneWithTheWolves

Back to top Go down

Post by OneWithTheWolves Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 am

We are now open you may now post your forms! Very Happy
OneWithTheWolves
OneWithTheWolves

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiepea Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 pm

(Pic Here!)]

The basic...
Name: Sweetie

The reflection...
Fur color: silver
Eye color: green
Scars: on the tail
Markings: none

Digging deeper...
Personality: fun but serious
History: awesome pup
Wanted Rank: happy with my one
likes and dislikes: like anything hates cats

In the heart...
Crush: none
Mate: none
Pups: 4
Fears: none

Other?: Here
sweetiepea
sweetiepea

Back to top Go down

Post by rangaraptor Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:19 pm

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_mjbpadZchV1r3e52yo1_500

The basic...
   Name: "I'm Luke"

The reflection...
   Fur color: "I'm plain black"
   Eye color: "Amber"
   Scars: "I have none"
   Markings: "I have none"

Digging deeper...
   Personality: He is a kind, stand up kind of wolf. He will fight for what is right.
   History: As a young pup he grew up with his brother Gnash. Luke and Gnash both hated the pack they were in, as the Alpha killed their parents. So they sneaked away and traveled together for a year. Sadly, Gnash found a mate and left Luke to his own. Luke has now found this pack and hopes to start a new life and forget about his loved brother.
   Wanted Rank: "I'm happy with my rank at the moment"
   likes and dislikes: "I like just sitting in nature, listing to what the birds have to say. I don't like fighting, but I will if need be"

In the heart...
   Crush: "Don't have one"
   Mate: "I wish"
   Pups: "Nope"
   Fears: "Violent wolves, aggressive and feral"  

Other?: Love is Forever!

❦ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇsᴛ❦ (Semi-lit, New and accepting!) Tumblr_mj99t187gY1rw6hhbo1_500

The basic...
   Name: "I'm Esmeralda, Nice to meet you"

The reflection...
   Fur color: I'm grey with a black ring around my neck"
   Eye color: "A grey blue kind of colour"
   Scars: "Nope"
   Markings: "The black ring around my neck"

Digging deeper...
   Personality: She is caring, talented and likes a good challenge.
   History: She was born into the pack, but her brothers and sisters all died at birth. Because of this her parents would keep her in sight at all times, as to not lose their only daughter. She was sick of it and became a hunter, unlike her parents who were healers. Every other wolf that knew about her would bully her until she became outraged, fighting them till they were almost dead. No other wolves approach unless they are sure they will talk her out of violence. None have achieved yet.  
   Wanted Rank: "Warrior would be better then Hunter, but I guess my current rank is much more free"
   likes and dislikes:"I like to catch fish in rivers and lakes that I find. I don't like being alone all the time. I didn't mean to do what I did"

In the heart...
   Crush: "I have none, no one approaches me"
   Mate: "Even less likely"
   Pups: "I wish"
   Fears: "Being alone forever, with no one to care"

rangaraptor
rangaraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The basic...
Name: Lylith

The reflection...
Fur color: "Creamy White"
Eye color: "Ice Blue"
Scars: "I have a scar reaching from my left eye to my nose, where a grizzly clawed me"
Markings:"Nope"

Digging deeper...
Personality: Sly, aggressive, ill-tempered, stubborn
History: "I was raised in a small pack off the edge of the Kingdom Pack territory. I learned to be independent very soon after I was old enough to open my eyes and walk. I was always very aggressive and fought a lot with my brother, Kell. He-...He died when a grizzly attacked the pack camp, and since then, i've become quiet and cold along with his body. I bide my time as a fighter of my pack, Little Creek."
Wanted Rank: "Someday I'll challenge the Alpha."
likes and dislikes: "I like the forest, fire, the night, and wolves that leave me alone. I don't like loud annoying wolves or ones that pester me. I also have a deep hatred for bears."

In the heart...
Crush: "Yeah right."
Mate: "What do you think?"
Pups: "I think i'd squash it."
Fears: "Bears."

<><><>

<><><>
The basic...
Name: "I'm Fallen"
(Is it okay if they're in the same pack?)

The reflection...
Fur color: "Black"
Eye color: "Golden"
Scars: "A few here and there from rank fights."
Markings: "I have a lighter belly than the rest of me."

Digging deeper...
Personality: Patient, Merciful, Proud
History: "I wanted to be alpha the first time I learnt about ranking. It took a long time, but here I am, the leader of my pack. It may be small but it's enough for me.
Wanted Rank: "Are you kidding? I'm Alpha!"
likes and dislikes: "I like mushrooms, which is weird, and also I enjoy fighting, though i'm set on honour respect. I don't like young inexperienced wolves who think they're better than everyone else."

In the heart...
Crush: "Nope"
Mate: "Sadly, No. I'm looking though."
Pups: "Not yet"
Fears: "Dying in battle"

Other?: nope

(Apparently I can't post external links and it wont let me upload pictures so that's why there is none. I'll post them later accompanying my roleplaying. Sorry!)
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down